Sweet, Sweet Lemonade.
I’m seriously building a head of steam as we slam into the final days of 2012. My good blogger buddy, Nemesis Brown over at An Empty Space was cool enough to throw an award my way.
Thanks to Nem for awarding me the Wonderful Team Member Appreciation Award. It’s kind of a clunky name for an award, but I have a special place on the digital mantle for it!
This award, like most, has some rules:
1. The Nominee of the Wonderful Team member Readership Award shall display the logo on his/her post/page and/or sidebar.
2. Over a period of 7 days (1 week), the Nominee shall nominate a number of readers that he or she appreciates – this can be done at any rate during the week. It can be all on one day or a few on one day and a few on another day, as most convenient to the Nominee.
3. The Nominee shall name his or her Wonderful Team Member Readership Award nominees on a post or on posts during the 7 day (1 week) period.
And here come the questions:
1) Why do you blog?
It keeps me from isolating and swimming in my thoughts…and a place to let my creative horses run free.
2) If you were trapped on a desert island, what book, DVD, food, cartoon character, and childhood game would you bring?
“How to Get Off a Desert Island in 10 Easy Steps,” Castaway, The Wonder Twin that turns into forms of water, and Mousetrap.
3) Share a funny joke or one-liner.
Some people say “If you can’t beat them, join them”. I say “If you can’t beat them, beat them”, because they will be expecting you to join them, so you will have the element of surprise.
4) What is your favorite thing about yourself?
That I am the most modest person I know.
5) What one word best describes you?
Hungry. This boy can eat.
6) If you could have a lifetime supply of any candy/candy bar, what would it be?
Twix. The cookie crunch rules all.
7) What fictional character do you relate to most?
The Hulk. Hulk smash! Puny human!
8) If you were to write the story of your life, what would you call it?
Do You Want Fries With That?
Now for the nominations, but a bit of clarity on this…my nominees have been great supporters of my blog, but I am a big fan of theirs as well. Please take the time to check them out.